Hi,
We've recently migrated from Trello to JIRA. Next-gen projects FTW.
We have many internal and external stakeholders. Who share various boards.
By default, I want all of my team internally to have access to all current and new next-gen projects, however, I don't want external users to have access to all next-gen projects.
When creating a new project, I can set the project permissions to 'open' so my internal team all have access... but, then so do our external stakeholders.
I can create a project and set the project permissions to 'private' to hide it from external stakeholders, but it then hides the project from all internal stakeholders meaning I have to add all 20+ of them to all 'private' projects and every new project thereafter.
'Limited Access' doesn't appear to do anything... except let people view all boards, in a restricted fashion. This isn't good enough due to sensitive information still viewable tickets to external users.
Have I missed something?