I've got a plan configured in Portfolio that pulls in issues from three boards across two different projects. Two of the boards are configured for Scrum and the other board is configured for Kanban.
The issue I'm running into is that the 'Being Developed Date' and 'Done Date' fields associated to issues from the Kanban board are not being pulled into Portfolio. I see data for 'Being Developed Date' and 'Done Date' just fine for the issues coming from the Scrum boards.
Is there a way to fix this? Ideally I'd like the 'Being Developed Date' and 'Done Date' columns populated for all cards in my plan, not just the ones from the Scrum boards.
The screenshot I attached shows an example of what I'm seeing. Both cards were completed. The first card in the list comes from a Scrum board (dates are populated), and the second card in the list comes from a Kanban board (dates are not populated). 