I'm trying to figure out a method of creating quotes for customers in Jira Core (cloud). I can't find any marketplace apps that accomplish this. Ideally I'd like to setup a screen that has "line items" and we can choose from dropdown lists. Then when it's ready save the form as a PDF (I'd like to make it look presentable as well) with the customer info and the items along with a total.
Any ideas?
Hi Dennis,
I think what you're looking for is the Table Grid app. Check it out here:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217571/table-grid-next-generation?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
That looks like it might work for part of the solution. Could I add a header with our logo, address, customer info, etc and add a footer or 2nd page that has our terms and conditions?
Sure, for that, check out an app like Xporter for Jira
To generate the PDF invoices you should definitely evaluate Better PDF Exporter.
Hi Jimmy Van
Can You help me to export TableGrid via Xporter ?
I'm try many times with bellow form but still can't
You can use Raley Sales Quotes and Purchase Orders to generate quotes without leaving your Jira.
This article showcases how to create a PDF quote for customer requests which arrive by email. To get a more technical overview I suggest that you check out how to get started with Raley
Cheers,
Vladimir | Raley
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.