Kindly provide the requested details to my mail id at the earliest possible.
Please contact @ [REDACTED]
Hello @AbileshKumar
This is the community portal.
For the cloud instance, you will not get access to DB (thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- for the correction)
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Please see my answer below.
Just to be clear, on Cloud
Proxy details - there are no proxies on the Atlassian side
In fact i'm trying to use Zephyr importer utility to import test case.
I'm inputting JIRA url, username & password and then click on connect, But the connection is refused.
Im using jira cloud. I have inputted zephyr API Key and URl as well. Kindly advise.
If the connection is refused, then your Zephyr system has been given the wrong username and password for Jira, or is behind a server that is blocking access to <yourserver>.atlassian.net
I'm pretty sure correct credentials are passed. However getting error as "unexpected response code 401" with the dialog heading "error fetching project"
Hello Abilesh Kumar,
For your safety, I have removed your phone number from the post. Please note that as Community is a public forum, anything you share here is public and will be indexed by search engines.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.