I made some changes to a Confluence doc and tried to view Page History but the page simply sits on the Confluence icon. The Chrome loading animation keeps spinning for a minute and then stops. The page just sits there after that.
Hello John,
Welcome to Community! It's great to have you. Happy to help with this issue; I just have a few questions for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks Shannon!
The issue seems to have been a transient one. I reloaded the page after an hour or so and it worked.
However, to answer your questions:
Sorry if everything sounds too vague.
Best,
John
Thank you for the follow-up.
Something in the page history could be causing this or it even could be a resources issue. The best thing to do the next time you see this is to reach out to Cloud support so we can get a look at your server logs, and see exactly what is causing the problem.
Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.