We would like to import some projects from Pivotal Tracker. I see some other tickets with links to 'hidden' import urls and from those, I am able to get to the main import screen, where I can select a product (Pivotal, FogBugz, etc) and begin an import. I have 2 questions about this area:
- On the main import screen, it is stated in red that all Jira data will be lost. Is this true? If we proceed with the URLs provided in other tickets, will all our current OnDemand data be lost?
- When we proceed on the Pivotal Trakcer import, it asks to pick a project to import into, but the list is empty and all we see is Create New Project. What will happen to our existing data if we proceed from that point? Will it be lost or is the only option to import from Pivotal into a new project and then move tickets around to existing projects via bulk update?
Thanks,
Mark