When viewing open issues on any project, at the bottom of the Issues list on the left side I used to have a Create Issue + link that suddenly disappeared and I have no idea why. Our other instances of JIRA still has this. Any ideas?
Hello,
Can you check that your user is granted the Link Issues permission in the project permission scheme?
The permission scheme that all of our projects are assigned to has the Link Issues permission configured to allow any logged in user. Shouldn't that do the trick? Yet the + Create Issue still does not display on the project screen.
That should do the trick. You can also check admin -> Permission helper to check that your user has the permission.
if the permission is granted, then there could be a workflow property set in the workflow for the issue type.
I finally figured it out. It had nothing to do with permissions. It was the "Jira labs" feature causing this to happen. I went to Personal Settings and disabled the Jira labs option and the link I was missing on my view immediately reappeared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.