Hi,
Our client created a Kanban project in Jira. There we have three columns TO DO, IN PROGRESS and DONE. But, we cannot move the issue from IN PROGRESS to TO DO. However, I can move it to DONE.
Please help me with this.
Hallo @Siva TN , that happens because of the workflow which is related with the issues! The board holds statuses! This means that the issues which are in the column "In Progress" can move to "Done" column because they have a transition step to "Done" status!
But not to the steps of column "To Do" (which contains the statuses "Selected for Delivery" & "Backlog")
Regards
I have checked and see that they haven't set any workflows.
I understand the Column TO DO contains the statuses "Selected for Delivery" & "Backlog". At this point, can you please tell me what should I have to do to make this work?
As i explain above! To move the issue to column TO DO , the issue itself should be able to move to statuses "Selected for Delivery" or "Backlog" from the status "In Progress".
To make it work , you should ask your admnistrators to add a transition from status "In Progress" -> "Selected for Delivery" or "Backlog"(depends on what makes more sense to your working model)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.