Hello, the images on Issue description are missing when I clone a Jira Issue, check the screenshots below. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug?
Original issue
Cloned Issue:
Hi Danilo,
Thank you for reporting this issue to us, I was able to replicate the same behaviour on my test instance and validated that it only happens when using the new issue view.Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71950Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates.
Regards,Angélica
Same experience as both of these above cases.
It is very annoying. Beside, also when exporting to the word, it still does not load the images, rather provides the link. Annoying.
Hello Angélica,
Is there an expected resolution time for this issue?
I don't understand how this is so low on the priority list. The clone function is effectively broken and I have to manually re-copy the contents from the original ticket every time I have images (which is most of the time). The work around in the ticket does not work.
If you create an automation rule you can select the fields to copy description and attachment and that worked for me.
Do we have an update on the cloning issue? Its been over 4 years and it still does not work as it should.
You just have to include attachments. The attachments are what copy the images over.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.