What the subject says. When I move an issue to a Closed status I don't see an option to set a resolution.
This is an oft asked question the Community. The steps are as follows:
If the resolution is not set before an issue is closed then you will have to reopen the issue to be able to edit it and set the resolution. The resolution should be set as part of the workflow. There are several ways to do this, the most common being to add the resolution to the post function of the transition to closing the issue or adding the resolution field to the close transition screen and requiring the user to select a resolution.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/working-with-workflows-776636540.html
When I do this I get a screen that pops up and displays a text box field. I know elsewhere in Jira there's resolution types. I like the option of a text box but can I also include the resolution drop down menu?
I'm doing something wrong.
Thank you for showing me how to find the add a screen to the flow. I've been trying to figure it out for hours. Now I need to figure out why the resolution isn't displayed once its been selected :-(.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.