whenever I created the custom field and assigned some default values it is working properly.
But that custom field is not showing in the issue screen. what is the problem.
thanks in advance.
did you check the assigned screen scheme for appearance of that field?
cheers
The reason you are not seeing the custom field column in your Issue Navigator is that since it is constrained either by Issue Type or Context you will only ever see it if all the issues in the view are of the same issue type and that issue type is the one your custom field is configured against.
i think you cannont edit any template in an OnDemand Installation
No I have configured my custom field for all the screens and also for all issue types.But the problem i hope is that velocity templates .But I am new to Jira and I want to know which velocity template will be responsible for showing the custom field on screen.
thanks Faysal.
But is there any other issue other than what you have mentioned which makes the customfield not to appear on issue screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.