Hi,
I need some help regarding the use of JIRA OnDemand.
We are currently using the tool to manage our 2-weeks agile Sprints.
Our Backlog is composed of User Stories, Bugs and Technical tasks.
This approach allows us to deal with the implementation of the features for the current release.
The problem is that our management team wants to manage the next releases roadmap.
They need some reporting and progress visibility on more high level items such as features/themes/scenarios.
How to provide that?
Create a new project with different issue type? What structure to use: issue and sub-issue? Epics with an Agile board? what they need is a list of high level items and for each of them a progress status (To be done, in progress, done). The "Roadmap" project has to be linked to our short term project in order to avoid duplicating the information I guess.
In conclusion, based on my explanations here, I would highly appreciate some help from you, something like good practices on to structure/configure JIRa in order to manage both high level and low level project development.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Raphael