I have been asked to submit a time sheet with details of JIRA items I have spent in past 1 month. I was recording my work log every day against't each of the items. Now I don't find a way to pull them.
I was looking at some reports like burndown chart etc., which I think are very less or not at all relevant to my purpose. I just need to get sum of work log for each JIRA item. Its a daunting task to go back to last 4 sprints, finding items which I have actually logged work. It would be fine for me if I can at least get the list of items I have logged work (irrespective of who it is currently assigned to because that keeps change from creating to closing) and then I can sum up hours manually. I hope there is an easy way, but I don't find one. Please help me.