When Jira Align will be available for a pilot?
Hi Tami,
I searched for this information but didn't find anything on our documentation.Today a new article on Community was posted with some FAQ about Jira Align, feel free to add your comments on this article to get more information:- Introducing Jira Align!
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
I Can conclude that Atlassian does not have date for a beta or trial version of Jira Align product? Do you know when Atlassian plan to share "The date"?
Regards,
Antonio
We still don't have an ETA for Jira align to be available. I saw that you added a comment on the article and Scott added the product demo video and it has the contact of Scott Blacker. You can reach out to him through email to let him know your use case and why you need the date. Please, send an email to him and let me know if you don't receive any response.
Please check out https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/align and scroll to the very bottom to find a form.
After submission, you will start the communication process which will set you up with the Pilot. I would note that a few of the other threads had a better explanation as to why Jira Align is more complex to pilot than other Atlassian products.
thx
Gumby
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.