Can I view/edit the project's roadmap on iOS?
Hi Mike,
The Jira iOS app can show you the Roadmap for next-gen projects that have that feature enabled. You can find it by going to the project's backlog first and tapping on the Roadmap buttonĀ (Three bars) at the top right corner.
I hope this helps!
Simon
are you talking about via the browser or the app? I can certainly do so via browser. The app is a bit more limited in this regard. Have you attempted and are having issues?
Thank you for getting back to me on this so quickly. I have used the browser on mobile. There it seems that I had to switch to the "desktop version" to view my roadmap, but there I had the issue that the road map started to show on the last third of my screen because I was so zoomed in? (If that makes any sense. I also couldn't zoom out to see more of the roadmap).
Yes, I was searching for the roadmap functionality on the JIRA iOS app. I am always on the road, managing different projects at once. I am using a 3rd gen iPad Pro and it would be so very great to be able to view/edit roadmaps on the iOS app as well.
Thank you! Unfortunately, it won't show the roadmap in a horizontal layout as in the web browser version, but at least I can see the issues. Hopefully, this will be implemented in the future! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.