I am trying to use Zephyr . It need the password of JIRA, I forgot the old password of JIRA. Because of that I am unable to use Zephyr Testcase Importer.
I entered a current password of JIRA in to Zephyr, Got error as "peer not authenticated"
Jira does not store passwords, nor does it have a history of the hashes it does store.
You will need to get the password reset by an admin or the owner of the account.
Thank you for your prompt response. I had reset the password for JIRA. If I enter my new password of JIRA into Zephyr, I am still getting the same error as before as "peer not authenticated".
Your admins will need to re-establish the link with the new password.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Oh, how can I know when will they re-establish the link with the new password. How much time do they take to do that? I am able to access my JIRA with my new password.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.