Strange issue or maybe small overlooked syntax issue...
- I can create a single ticket that has an assignee and labels.
- I can create multiple tickets that do not have an assignee and labels.
- I generate a 500 error when trying to create multiple tickets with assignee and labels.
Not sure where the issue is coming from when I combine two working syntax into one?
Thanks in advance!
I can create a single ticket using the following:
{
"fields": {
"project": {
"key": "PROJECTKEYHERE"
},
"summary": "title of the ticket goes here",
"description": [
"body of ticket goes here"
],
"issuetype": {
"name": "Task"
},
"labels": [
"update",
"asms"
],
"assignee": {
"name": "person1"
}
}
}and I can create multiple tickets using the following w/o assignee:
{
"issueUpdates":[
{
"fields":{
"project":{
"key":"PROJECTKEYHEREA"
},
"summary":"Review site for core, plugin, theme updates.",
"description":{
"type":"doc",
"version":1,
"content":[
{
"type":"paragraph",
"content":[
{
"type":"text",
"text":"description"
}
]
}
]
},
"issuetype":{
"name":"Task"
}
}
},
{
"fields":{
"project":{
"key":"PROJECTKEYHEREB"
},
"summary":"Review site for core, plugin, theme updates.",
"description":{
"type":"doc",
"version":1,
"content":[
{
"type":"paragraph",
"content":[
{
"type":"text",
"text":"description"
}
]
}
]
},
"issuetype":{
"name":"Task"
}
}
}
]
}But using the same syntax between the two, I generate the following 500 error:
{"errorMessages":["Internal server error"],"errors":{}}Here is the JSON I am attempting to use which is valid, but generates the 500 error:
{
"issueUpdates":[
{
"fields":{
"project":{
"key":"PROJECTKEYHEREA"
},
"summary":"1 title of the ticket goes here",
"description":[
"body of ticket goes here"
],
"issuetype":{
"name":"Task"
},
"labels":[
"update",
"asms"
],
"assignee":{
"name":"person1"
}
}
},
{
"fields":{
"project":{
"key":"PROJECTKEYHEREB"
},
"summary":"title of the ticket goes here",
"description":[
"body of ticket goes here"
],
"issuetype":{
"name":"Task"
},
"labels":[
"update",
"asms"
],
"assignee":{
"name":"person1"
}
}
}
]
}
I did rule out any issues with getting caught in the captcha. Just not sure why I can get one version of each working, just not when I combine them together.