Hi,
I have no problem for the outgoing emails in the Email this app - jira plugin.
Below is my problem
When i open a new ticket from my gmail ID, xyz@gmail.com. That means i am the reporter.
I assigned the ticket to myself, I use the Email this issue and in the sender ID of the mail i enter the email tyu@gmail.com, and email send successfully to the customer. As i said outgoing SMTP has been configured very well. Now when the customer received the email and if he reply on the same email i dont receive any comments update or notification on the same ticket. How ever if i am using the reporter xyz@gmail.com, send the email from the app and put the same ID as the reporter xyz@gmail.com, when i send the reply back i get the notification on the same ticket on the jira in the comments.
I am not sure if you guys understand what i am trying to say.
Please feel free to contact me for the answers.