I found the follow step to restore site:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf69/restoring-a-site-950285457.html
But I can't find the 'backup and Restore' button on cloud.
Hi @xzhu ,
The backup manager lets you create a backup of all your Confluence Cloud data that you can then import into other Confluence sites.
Create a site backup
Hi Ollie Guan,
Thanks for the reply.But in the 'Backup Manager',I can't see the Choose File function. In this page of backup manager, I can find 'Site import' link to 'import a confluence site' ,and everything end here with no import site function.
The context said that import confluence should use 'cloud migration assistant for confluence',but it is a add-on used for living confluence server.If I only have a backup zip package,how can I import a full site to the confluenct cloud?
BY checking the documents I found site backup can't restore environment include jira and confluence.
The problem is described as follows:
1. The existing backup file is a full site automatic backup, including attachments
2. The original site has been unable to start, cannot use cloud migration assistant for confluence, and cannot directly perform space-based backup.
3. The current cloud to be restored has both Jira and confluence, and does not support confluence site level recovery.
4. Can I restore to the Confluence cloud through a full backup of the confluence site?
I don't have two environments, cloud and server, to do this test. You can refer to
Plan your Confluence Server to Cloud migration
Hope that he will help you.
BTW:
If you are a partner from China , pls add me Wechat (id: guanqun1982), the Chinese partner has a WeChat group of more than 500 people, we have also set up AUG and user conferences recently, expect more Chinese companions to join!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.