7/23/2019 Update
I am updating this and have unaccepted the original suggestion, hoping that we can get more attention from Atlassian to address this issue. I still run into the same issue from time to time, here's how I avoid/troubleshoot to overcome this while we await Atlassian to address it.
1) Do not add images, tables, or any other more complex stylings on the "Create Issue" modal. Do these things after you create the issue.
2) Avoid having a super long issue.
3) Avoid using markdowns for text stylings, use the text editor.
4) When running into this issue, deal with images, tables, and links first.
5) If all things fail, copy and paste into another new jira ticket.
6) I've also upvoted the posts that have shared how they get around the issue that might be helpful to your situation.
Reminder: we all get frustrated with things that slow us down, but it's not an excuse to be rude and unprofessional. Please do continue to share your experiences with this issue and how you get around it.
thx.
Original Post from 4/18/2019
An error message occurs while I am composing a jira ticket:
"We couldn't save your content. It may contain formatting we don’t recognize. Try removing the formatting before saving."
How do I troubleshoot for this?
