I am having difficulty in setting up a PDF template/styles.
I can edit space: "Look and Feel">"PDF Layout" - but this has no effect when I print from the same Space.
On the other-hand I find the PDF stylesheet works... - this would be an alternative aproach to configure all using :
@page { @top-right { content: ... etcbut in using CSS I can not output images ( using css "content: url( ..." ) - either from another domain, or can not access an image uploaded to a page in that space.
the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customize-exports-to-pdf-190480945.html is of some help... but as said, the "PDF layout" remains unused,
and the info on how to use images (re: "logo image... You can find out the attachment ID ) just does not seem to be relevent. - Any aproach I use to access the image URL invokes a download image request.
(I see the page was eddited on Apr.4 2019 )