I've upgraded jira to latest version from 7.3.3 version and now it is really slow. waiting over minute to edit issue etc...
Any ideas what is going on?
Removing incopatible plugins and reindexing helped.
Hi @Zlatan Garibovic ,
is there any message in the log files?
Hi Zlatan,
Have you looked that the machine/VM statisics? Or engaged your IT team to look at performance of the machine? I only ask because I also just did an upgrade from 7.5.0 to 8.1.0 last night and our users have been reporting that things are much faster.
It might be that you need more resources allocated to the Jira Server. One other thing you can check is the View System Info in the admin panel and check the "Java VM Memory Statistics" to see how much java heap you have free.
I hope that helps.
-James
I'm glad you were able to find a way to resolve the issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.