Hi,
When I search in the story (issue), it does not include "create sub-task" menu.
I would appreciate if you may suggest on this.
URL: https://kyawwanna.atlassian.net
Project Name: Wordpress Website Design Agency
Story Name:
“As a potential customer, I want to see that the designer’s website looks professional and is using WordPress, so I can feel confident I am in the right place.”
Regards,
Kyaw
Hello @Kyaw Wanna
Classic projects on Jira cloud do have the ability to create sub-tasks as I just checked and it's working fine for me, please see the screenshot attached.
Hello,
It could mean that the issue type scheme for the project does not include subtasks. You should add a sub task to the issue type scheme.
You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-editing-and-deleting-an-issue-type-scheme-844500754.html
Or if you use a next-gen project, then subtasks are not available for next-gen projects
When I checked the Issue Type Scheme, it's already included "Sub-task". And I thought I used the classic project not the next-gen.
I got this. Thanks so much.
Glad to know that it's working for you now, please accept/upvote the answer so that other users are helped as well. thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.