I want to receive an email notification when a certain Confluence page is updated. I am currently watching the page and the page does have a Notify Watchers but no email when it's changed. Any ideas please.
@Amanda Brazier
Any reason why the watch button is not there? Is it happening on other pages?
Best
Fadoua
Hi @Amanda Brazier ,
do you get any other emails from Confluence? Maybe your email-address is wrong.
Hi Fadoua the watch button is there and is selected but I and my colleagues do not receive any emails.
Hi @Thomas Schlegel no myself and my colleagues receive no emails from Confluence but cannot work out why.
Maybe outgoing mail is totally disabled. Check here:
https://<your-instance>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/OutgoingMailServers.jspa
There you can also send a test email
It looks like @Thomas Schlegel said it is an email problem. Was it ever configured first place?
@Tinker Fadoua @Thomas Schlegel Thanks Thomas I will try that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.