I am using a trial version of confluence. Some of my pages have 'edit' toolbars and some have 'edit-v2'. Edit-v2 appears to have reduced functionality. Any idea on how I revert back to edit?
Hi @Keryn Barlow
It seems as though you cannot revert back. Editv2 seems to happen to new pages.
Hope this helps
I'm having the same issue. It's really annoying. I can't add a change message to new documents because of this (but there are many more features less or not accessible). I appreciate the continued development but in my opinion this is a hard downgrade.
Anyone from Atlassian want to comment on this? I agree with Yarno, it's annoying because there are less features. We can't add a code block to a newer page
Adding links to a page is missing a lot.. Only the recent are shown.
Hello,
I found a workaround for those who have both "edit" and "edit-v2" url when editing their pages.
Let's just hope this is not intentional from Atlassian and that a patch won't destroy that workaround.
Thank you! I'm going to do this now!
ignore this and look at my comment below this.
Another workaround. If the table is not too wide. create columns and place your table in the left column.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.