I have user who has already been given permission to a restricted page but she still can't access it
I've had several admins look at the page and we can't seem to figure it out
@Marlon Bonny
Hi Marlon
does the user have access to the space where the page resides in?
Cheers
Kurt
Hi Marlon,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Make sure the user have access to the space. Space permissions are inherited down to each page. Also check if the parent page to the page in question (if it has one) has any restrictions on it.
Thanks Mikael !!
I did indeed give the user space permissions to no avail. I don't know how to check the parent pages. How do I do that ?
So the parent page would be the page above it. For example:
In this case Meeting notes is the parent to 2016-07-27 Meeting notes and 2017-05-04 Meeting notes. Above meeting notes is the space page in this case, so the restriction could be either in the Meeting notes page or the space page.
You can always follow the bread crumb link at the top of the page to find the parent page and traverse backwards.
To see if there is a parent, from the page in question click the three dots at the upper right. Then click "Page Information" in the pop-up menu.
The Hierarchy section of the Page Information will show any Parent or Child pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.