My developers came to me with a request I need some help with.
I have Jira Cloud and Slack integrated today so that Jira updates push to the project channels as expected.
I use a workflow with a few custom statuses, with some post functions on the transitions. One of the post functions changes the "reviewer" custom field to the assignee when a task is moved to the "review" custom status. When the task moves to the "UAT" custom status the assignee is changed to the "tester" custom field.
As the assignee changes when it goes to review, and then UAT, the developers want a direct slack notification (when they become the assignee), but only on those 2 transitions.
It looks like I can possibly set up a webhook as another post function on these 2 transitions, but I can't figure out how to set the webhook.
Can someone help point me in the right direction?