I created a new Next Gen project, but after a few minutes it became clear that Next Gen lacks all essential features and is not even remotely ready to actually be used by anybody for anything. I deleted the project and created a new Classic project using the same name and key (these are the correct name and key for the project, and I don't want to use a lesser variation if I don't have to). But now I am in a strange situation.
- The project appears in the project list, but when I click on it the page gets stuck loading forever.
- I can go to the project settings from the list and access them just fine.
- If I manually go to the /projects/[key] URL, I get "This project isn't available. It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed."
So, what is going on? If I can't reuse the key, tell me when I create the project. If the project is unavailable, then why is it on the project list? And why can I edit the project settings but not access the project? Does it exist or not? I have no use for Schrodinger's project.
I tried waiting an hour or so after deleting before creating the new project to see if it just takes time to propagate, but no dice. I tried accessing from a different PC to see if it was a cache issue. No luck.
Any thoughts?