Hello!
I installed @Confluence bot for Slack and can't link to my account - it always 404 page not found.
What do I wrong?
Hello there!
Ivan, this is a strange behaviour indeed. Is it affecting other users from your Slack server as well?
You can take a look on how to enable this feature within Slack here:
Confluence Cloud for Slack
So, a few thing to make sure that are in place:
Your workspace is added to Confluence The Slack Notifications add-on is enabled The page is not restricted ( Add or Remove Page Restrictions )
Also, you can take a look on the Slack add-on itself:
Confluence Cloud - Slack
Let us hear from you Ivan!
Hi!
I don't have this options on the page:
I can't link my account from @confluece bot for Slack. The bot gives me wrong URL (Page not found)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.