When I open a ticket all fields that you can fill in of change are loading infinite. See the screenshot when I am in Chrome incognito. In Firefox and Edge I have the same. When I pause Kaspersky I have the same.
Hi Oscar,
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-470604
I believe we might need to gather some potentially sensitive data like a HAR file, so it would probably be better do to this in a private setting. If that doesn't help us, I suspect we would need this support case anyways to investigate if there is something wrong with your Cloud site here as the cause.
Cheers,
Andy
It worked when I restarted my computer. I don't know why it happened.
Strange. Not sure what happened there. Glad to hear it's working again correctly now. I'll go ahead and close out the support ticket then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.