Is it possible to add a hyperlink to a network folder in Jira? Appreciate any help on this!!
Thanks,
Srini
where do you want to add this? You can certainly create a custom URL field that would show on a given issuetype/project. you can also have it auto-populated using a post function. If you provide more details I may be able to provide more specific how-to.
Jack,
Thanks for the response!
I want to add a hyperlink to a shared folder on the network.
Do let me know if you have further questions.
I would like to add it in the jira issue comments section.
You can certainly add a link within a comment but that would need to be done manually. If you want a link added automatically based on a condition then create a custom field of type URL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.