Hi!
We have JIRA 5.0.2 and a Java EE application, which retrieves the JIRA issues from the server via RPC.
These issues contain custom fields. One of these fields is a string content like this “pXHHQw3kA1kDx2CnJ6eskE6ZP/I”.
If I get this value via RPC from the application then the value of this field will be the following: “pXHHQw3kA1kDx2CnJ6eskE6ZP”.
It is incorrect, because the “/I” is missing at the end of the original string.
Here is the code from the application:
...
RemoteIssue issues[] = jira.jiraSoapService.getIssuesFromFilter(token, Jira.getOpenIssuesFilterId());
for (int i = 0; i < issues.length; i++)
{
RemoteCustomFieldValue[] cfvs = issues[i].getCustomFieldValues();
for (int ci = 0; ci < cfvs.length; ci++)
{
if (cfvs[ci].getCustomfieldId().equals(Jira.getCustomFieldId(Jira.CUSTOMFIELD)))
String value = cfvs[ci].getValues()[0].trim());
}
}
Is it a JIRA bug? If it is, can you recommend at least a workaround?
Please help us to solve this problem.
I am waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks and Regards,
József Kovács