Hi there,
I created a new dashboard that I would like to share with some team members. When I went to "share" the dashboard, I was taken to an "edit dashboard" screen where I can set permissions for the dashboard. However, there is nowhere on this screen to copy and send a link to my team mate so they can find the dashboard I made for them.
While working on the dashboard, the URL at the top of the page is: https://mysitenam.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa
No matter how many times I click on "Share Dashboard", make sure that it's set to "Any logged-in-user", the URL stubbornly refuses to display the ID of the dashboard.
---
So, while trying to type up the detailed explanation for this problem, I figured out that if I back out of the Dashboard I'm trying to share and somehow get to the list of all the dashboards, then search for my new creation, I can get the URL for my dashboard. This seems like it's overly complicated - am I missing something?