Hi--
I am having a strange problem with Jira.
Currently, I am using the same workflow scheme and issue type scheme for 5 projects.
- When I want to create an issue in any of my 5 projects, I see multiple Story type issue types. (Screenshot 2)
- If I go to issue types from project settings, I can see 3 types of story standard issue types. (screenshot 3)
- If I go to issue type scheme from Jira settings-- I can see single- Story standard issue types (screenshot 4)
- When I go to Jira search, select my 5 projects-- I can only see single- Story standard issue type (screenshot 5)
- But-- I can see a different Story in the search with a different Icon. (screenshot 6)
- however, I can change them from one story to another story type (weird) (Screenshot 7)
- When I go to issue types from Jira settings, I can only see one Standard default Story (screenshot 8)
- Currently, I am using the same workflow scheme for 5 projects (screenshot 9)
Questions:
- How Story (default standard issue type) got duplicated?
- How to remove duplication for story standard issue type?
Same workflow scheme and issue type scheme is associated with all 5 projects.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,








Tawhid