Hi, I am trying to archive/hide several projects.
We run jira in the Cloud.
I already tried: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/archiving-a-project-in-jira-server-950287459.html?_ga=2.255630152.1710381642.1555074231-1052036892.1555074231
I made a permission scheme just as described, but still in my browser list PLUS search list the projects appear... Is there ANY other way?
If you're an administrator you will still see them so you can modify them. Regular users shouldn't be able to see them. I don't know about the cloud, but there is a problem with one release were the admins can still see them when not in admin mode.
Ah. I am indeed an adminstrator. I will check if other users can still see the project. If not, i will accept your answer as solved.
P.s. there is no way administrators can't see it?
no. admins will always see unless you delete it (not a good idea IMO). Remember, as an admin, you can login as another user to test what they can/cannot see.
Thank you both for your time and helpfull answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.