I'm using (and loving) the atlassian cloud products, I'd like to use the Eclipse plugin for JIRA but see is not available for JIRA on the atlassian cloud.
Any plans to make this available? any workarounds?
thanks in advance
Jose Suero
Hi Jose,
Atlassian Connector for Eclipse works fine with JIRA Cloud.
Simply install add-on in Eclipse and connect to your JIRA Cloud. You can find more information on how to intall the add-on on the following page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/IDEPLUGIN/Installing+the+Eclipse+Connector
Cheers,Jacek
It defaults to studio.atlassian.com and I was entering company.atlassian.com as opossed to .net,
thanks again
Hi, What do you mean by "it defaults to studio.atlassian.com"? Does it finally work fine? Thanks, Jacek
When you first enter there's a dropdown on ther url one says atlassian integration support, when you select that it places https://studio.atlassian.com/ I was changing studio for my company not realizing the .com instead of .net, is working great now, thanks again
Is the Eclipse/JIRA connector still working for you. I'm trying to use it for the first time sice support has been dropped but cannot manage to login.I get a very strange (for me) error :
com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException: Client response status: 502
I installed the plugin under Eclipse Neon and tried to connect to the cloud but I get an odd error:
Are you currently able to use the plugin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.