How i can make JSON syntax highlighting in confluence in code block?
Sounds like what you need is a Better Code Macro for Confluence Cloud: https://cloud-code-macro.atlassian.io/redirect/install
I wrote this add-on and I think it's pretty cool! Let me know what you think.
It is pretty cool but the preview does not work. I'm able to add "better code block" macros but when I hit preview in my Confluence document I briefly see a waiting gear where the better code block macros are but then I see nothing in the place where the waiting gears were. If I hit save I see the code blocks rendered as expected.
Oh, that's not good. I raised an issue to look into that: https://bitbucket.org/robertmassaioli/cloud-code-macro/issues/3/preview-not-showing-content
Can this macro be installed on Confluence server?
Also, it seems that the default code macro doesn't display the color highlighting when used in Questions. Why would this be? Isn't it the same code macro in both the page editor and Questions editor?
How does one make a new macro appear in the macro browser when trying to insert code in Questions? Only the default code macro appears.
We have developed a Confluence macro which provides syntax highlighting for JSON Objects .
{}
I wrote a brush for JSON for the code macro - see here (just c&p):https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/how-to-highlight-JSON/qaq-p/285735
There is custom code syntax highlighter for Confluence Cloud https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219685/code-syntax-highlighter
It supports more than 300 programming languages and text formats including JSON.
Note: I am add-on developer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.