When creating an issue (in my personal project, where I am the only member) I need to assign it to myself every time I create one. I am using next-gen, software project template. Please let me know how to do it. Thank you in advance.
You can be both reporter or assignee by changing project settings. You need to be project lead in that specific project. So you'll be both reporter and assignee.
The only thing I can modify in settings are Details, Issue Type, People, Features. None of it contains anything for reporter/assignee default settings
here it's my screen. If you change default assignee yourself in the specific project, eveytime you create a issue, it'll be assigned to you automatically.
If you're not admin in that project or in the system, you can't change anything
I don't know if it's available in your software but you can do in an indirect way by creating a post function "update field" in the workflow. So whenever an issue is created, it'll assign you automatically. And of course, according to the notification settings you'll receive notification every time the post function is triggered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.