Hello,
We observed that users do not receive email notifications when issues are logged, commented, resolved and change of status.
Nothing was change on the configuration.
Please advise on what to do.
Regards
I would contact your provider help desk. This is a general forum. when you say nothing was changed, did you check the notification scheme or just ask around if anyone changed anything?
Thanks for the feedback Joseph.
I checked the notification scheme and nothing seemed to have changed. However, customers who log request/issue still don't receive notifications.
@Emanyo Mary Please use this KB article from Atlassian for troubleshooting email notifications problems in JIRA Cloud: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/not-receiving-email-notifications-in-jira-cloud-779160705.html
Hope it will resolve your issue !
Try project settings > Customer notifications.
@Emanyo Mary Did your issue get resolved?
@Emanyo Mary Any luck in resolving your issue?
I'm also having the same issue with no other users having difficulty with their notifications being received, with the exception of one user. This individual can enter comments, but they are not received by others. I've tried everything that has been listed as an option, but there's nothing within any of these forums that indicate why this is happening.
I have already submitted a ticket for this so that's in play, but it's just surprising there have been so many references to this going back several years yet nothing definitive that I could find.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.