I am trying to find the way to quickly re-order subtasks but can not find it. I have read it is available but can not find it in the cloud version that we are using
if you are view the parent task/story in detail view where you see all of the sub-tasks you can click and drag to reorder.
Are you also using the cloud view? Maybe I don't understand you completely. I am in a task and there are multiple subtasks. If I click on a row with a task and try to drag, I can not drop the row anywhere. If I just click on a row with a subtask, the subtasks opens
Yes I am. Feel free to share a screenshot. Here is one of mine with drag and drop in progress...
When I go to issues and filters, I have a different view. Do you know how I can get a similar view as you haveI have a work around. When I view the issues on a board, I can change the order of the subtasks but the screen is much smaller.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.