When attempting to set up slack notifications for my project - for the 'Issue transitioned to' field it only allows 'All' or 'None'. If i individually select the status from the picklist, it just automatically chooses the 'All' option
Same issue as https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Slack-notifications-can-only-select-All-or-None-status-for-Issue/qaq-p/1025542.
I have tried to load the page in an Incognito window as suggested in that post, but have the same problem in there.
FYI, for anyone searching this in the future, this is a confirmed bug in JIRA. The public bug report created as a result of my support case is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/API-71. It also contains a work-around.
Hello Raman,
I hope you are having a nice day.
The integration is also properly working in my Jira site, so I believe that maybe you are facing a browser error or incompatibility that has not been solved by the incognito mode. What is the browser you are using?
I would try the following:
- Try to clear your browser cache and restart your computer
- Try to use a different browser
- Check if other users on your JIRA instance are facing the same problem
- Check if you are able to select the status from other computers
- Check and provide us with any errors displaying the browser JavaScript Console
Let me know if this information helps.
Tried that already.
Normally use Chrome. Tried Firefox, same issue.
Normally use Linux. Tried Chrome Windows, same issue.
This is what shows up in the Firefox console when I try to select an individual status:
TypeError: Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instance 9.07b20014.js:1:44522 G https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 G https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 <anonymous> https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 handleIssueTransitionStatus https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 handleItemClick https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 onClick https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/9.07b20014.js:1 handleItemActivated https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/3.a99ab772.js:1 e https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/3.a99ab772.js:1 onClick https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/3.a99ab772.js:1 e https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/3.a99ab772.js:1 p https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 p https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 k https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 k https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 j https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 O https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 I https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 En https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 Na https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 Dt https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 jn https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 Ra https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 Tn https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:86 Tn self-hosted:1019 r https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/main.0269a018.js:65
I get a similar error in Chrome:
main.0269a018.js:65 Uncaught TypeError: Invalid attempt to spread non-iterable instanceat 9.07b20014.js:1at G (9.07b20014.js:1)at 9.07b20014.js:1at Object.n.handleIssueTransitionStatus [as onSelect] (9.07b20014.js:1)at t.n.handleItemClick (9.07b20014.js:1)at Object.onClick (9.07b20014.js:1)at t.handleItemActivated (3.a99ab772.js:1)at e (3.a99ab772.js:1)at 3.a99ab772.js:1at e (3.a99ab772.js:1)at Object.<anonymous> (main.0269a018.js:86)at p (main.0269a018.js:86)at main.0269a018.js:86at k (main.0269a018.js:86)at j (main.0269a018.js:86)at O (main.0269a018.js:86)at I (main.0269a018.js:86)at En (main.0269a018.js:86)at Na (main.0269a018.js:86)at Dt (main.0269a018.js:86)at jn (main.0269a018.js:86)at Ra (main.0269a018.js:86)at Tn (main.0269a018.js:86)at HTMLDocument.r (main.0269a018.js:65)
Should I raise an issue with Atlassian support, or will this be looked at based on the information provided here?
Since I was not able to reproduce your issue in my test instance of JIRA or find any other cases regarding this problem, we recommend you to open a new ticket with Atlassian Support to further troubleshoot it:
- https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Let us know once you have created it.
Thank you very much for sharing the outcome of your issue, Raman!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.