Hi I want to deploy angular plugin to jira. Is it there any step by step tutorial for that ? I do not mean original atlassian tutorials.
Hello Martin and welcome to the Community!
You’re not alone in attempting to configure the Angular Jira plugin. The good news is that this has been asked before with an accepted answer. You may find all the details on the previously asked question with the answer at Angular 2.x jira plugin integration.
I hope this post helps with guiding you on how to use the plugin.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Yes I found it, but there is only reference and I need some tutorial of that...
Hey there,
i created a little guide, to demonstrate how Angular can be integrated into Jira. You can give it a read if you want and you are still interested.
https://github.com/scitotec/angular-in-jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.