I work for start-up Tech company and we use Jira-On- demand for bug tracking and I'm currently in the process of researching for test case management software for their our needs. Just wanted to get your opinions/thoughts on which software you think one is best and why?
Our needs
- Easy to use and learn (access to tutorials) because its not just QA that will use it
- Quick to move testcases to another module to another
- Record what testcases/modules per test and statuses (how many passes and fails)
- Ideally link to Jira on demand so if a testcase fails, you can create/link a bug in Jira
Software I've looked at so far
1.) Zephyr - Can only use Enterprise Edition with Jira On Demand it seems, Zephyr for Jira seems to have more functionality/features?
2.) TestRail - Doesn't seem that much support/tutorials to learn it
3.) Test Center - Seems require alot of process and adminstration to setup/use successful.
Thank for reading and I look forward to hear your thoughts on this.
Thanks,
Chris