Hi, everyone,
I have two boards in the same project, the first one is a DEV board and the other is the TEST board, both with 4 columns.
DEV Board columns
TO DO | DOING | SEND TO TEST | DONE
The developer only transit from TO DO to DOING and finally to SEND TO TEST.
TEST Board columns
TO TEST | TESTING | FAIL | DONE
The Tester can transit cards in all Columns of his Board.
When DEV team move a card from DOING to TEST, it is shown on TO TEST of TEST Board and when the Tester move from TESTING to FAIL it is shown on TO DO of DEV Board.
The problem is:
My Burndown chart is burning down when the Tester is moving the card from TO TEST to TESTING, and when the card is moved to FAIL, burndown chart burns up.
I need that burndown chart only burn down when card is moved to DONE.
I have no ideia how to fix it.
Can anybody help-me?