I do receive notifications in Slack.
Now I also want to create issues directly from Slack. How can I do that?
Thanks!
This might help you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/jira-cloud-for-slack-950819031.html
also plugin available
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219324/slack-integration-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview&_ga=2.178385444.18579686.1553495041-1971083366.1551171653
Hi Ramesh,
also with Jira Cloud for Slack I do not find the way to create issues.
If I use Jira Cloud help, it shows me this:
/jira create :<summary> :<parameter> [value] - Create Jira issue
But it can't get it working. Can you help?
Thanks
Rafael
you can't create issue directly from slack refer 2nd link for plugins available for the same
Hey @r.engel good news - We just shipped this functionality!
Check out more info here: https://medium.com/@trevor_atx/3-new-ways-to-create-jira-issues-in-slack-3c61ed9a4247
Trevor Thompson
Product Manager, Product Integration
this is amazing, tried and it worked
Hi,
Is this possible for Jira Data center using Jira Server for Slack app ?
Hey, now it's working you can create jira issue from slack
Type /jira create in jira cloud under apps
you will get options to create issue
Hello all,
Could you please advise on this. Thanks!!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220099/jira-server-for-slack-official?hosting=server&tab=overview
This is the plugin that I have been using in Jira Data Center.
Regards,
Navin
Hi @shetty ,
Is the functionality of creating jira issues from Slack possible for Jira server/Data Center as well?
@Trevor Thompson what about for JIRA server/dc? seems like this is only for clouds?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.