I don't see where to change the priority of a next-gen issue. In my filters/search results, I can see the priority, but they're all set to Major (I guess that's the default?).
Hi Bethany,
The priority can be changed directly on the ticket, the field shouldn't be blocked even if there is a default value.If you click to open the ticket, it can be on a board or backlog, you should be able to click on the priority to show the options:
If you are not able to see the options, can you please let us know if you are facing this issue on all next-gen projects?Are you the only user facing this issue?As next-gen projects are independent, you can create a test project and check if you as the administrator of the project can change the priority.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks, Angélica.
I don't see the option for priority. All our users are facing this issue. I will try your suggestion.
If the field is not visible, maybe it was not added to the screen.Please, go to the Project settings > Issue types > Select the desired issue type and add the field.
It should be on the "Previously created fields", so just drag and drop on the Primary Fields and save the changes.
Yes, I see it now under Previously created fields. Thank you so much!
Hi there,
I cannot see the option for Project settings on my next-gen project. How can I enable this?
Thanks
Hi David,
Project settings are visible only for those who are Administrators of the project.Please, check with the admin if you are a member or an administrator. They can check this on Project settings > People.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.