Hey guys,
I have created a new page (using new experience) https://vincommerce.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIN/pages/edit-v2/876937340?draftShareId=1a0bdabf-f40d-47d0-84c9-eaaaae0fbdbb
I see the guide to type / to show the list. But I can not enter anything.
Thank you!
Hello Anh,
Welcome to Community! Nice to meet you.
I noticed that you raised the same question in our Support channel, and this is actually a really good idea. In the Support portal we can obtain your logs from your browser to better determine what the issue is, since as far as I can tell, no other users are reporting the issue.
I see your case has been internally escalated, so we will continue to work on your issue in order to resolve it.
Once resolved, please feel free to comment here with the resolution, in case users in the future run into the same problem and want to know how to fix it.
Take care,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Support team still support me on this issue. I will comment in here once it is fixed.
Anh Dang.
Anh Dang,
Thank you so much for the follow-up!
Please do share once the issue is resolved.
Regards,
Was this resolved? I have the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.