We tried out next-gen for a new project without really understanding the limitations because we were anxious to take advantage of the Roadmap feature and were switching to KanBan.
Now our team has spent time creating the epics and creating the roadmap, but we realized too late that there is no way to version/release user stories. Additionally having the acceptance criteria field (had to create and add myself) show up on the side container rather than directly above description makes it hard to locate easily. Seeing as Acceptance Criteria is the meat of the story, I'm surprised it cannot be moved to a more prominent display in the issue.
Anyway, my question is: Is there a way to copy issues from a next-gen project back to Classic but keep the roadmap in tact? I see where I can migrate the issues back to classic but I do not want to lose all the work the team completed on the roadmap.