Hello. I my Jira left menu looks like this:
And I have seen on some screenshot on the web that sometimes it looks like this:
How can I make it looks like that, with less wasted space?
Thank you.
you can expand/contract by simply clicking on the right most border or click the arrow-left as shown
Hello.
Thank you Jack, but when I click on the arrow, or resize, I end up having something like this instead:
You see, it is just "retracted", but not merging with the blue empty side back, like in my example.
Any other idea? It is pretty strange.
ok wait.... I was thinking you were seeing both of these on your current instance but now I see where you saw the collapsed view "on the web". That is an old view. The new view behaves as I have described. Now, if you are using Confluence then it still has that collapsed view. Long story short - you can can't change it to behave as you want.
Thank you so much Jack for your answer. That makes sense.
Too bad this is an "old view" as it seems pretty efficient compared to this large empty bar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.