When clicking the 'Edit with' drop down user doesn't see the Excel option. Confluence seems to think the user is on a Mac.
Hi Randy,
I might have figured it out. When I'm trying to edit a file without the Atlassian Companion app installed it asks me to install it and in Firefox it looks like only the option to download for mac is available but when hovering your mouse over an area above the mac button you'll see the download option for Windows:
Best,
Maarten
Which browser and version is the user using to try and open the Excel?
Hi Maarten. He is using Firefox 66.0.1.
I'm trying to reproduce this on my virtual windows machine (as I'm on mac myself) but I'm having trouble getting it to connect to atlassian.net.
In the meantime:
Thanks Maarten. We could not see that 'Download for Windows' button:) We are good now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.